Color / Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Half Light Little Boxes
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Sandy Cabin Plaid
Soft Lilac Halo Plaid
Blanket Shirt Dress
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Designed for ultimate comfort and effortless versatility that keeps up with whatever your day has in store.
- A timeless piece that transcends the seasons, worn as a dress or unbuttoned as an oversized shirt.
- Features chest pockets and buttons made from nuts.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 35 1/2" body length on size S.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Ashley (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’8", Bust: 34", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- VFValerie F.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsGreat piece!
I use this as a light jacket to wear over jeans and tshirt. It fits perfectly. The fabric, soft, quality 100%.
Would definitely recommend.
- RTReni T.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsGreat length!
I’m a fan of the original blanket shirt but I might like this one even better! The longer length has nice coverage so I can wear with leggings. Also nice as an extra layer/jacket
- RCRobin C.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsOld fashioned comfortable
This may become my new fav. Looks great with tights and over the knee boots I love wearing it
- AAKVerified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 4 starsBeautiful but longer than expected
I love the colors, feel and quality of this dress. I do wish Outerknown had petite sizes though. I'm just under 5'4' and this dress falls to my knees. I would have preferred to have it hit a few inches above, as it in the photos.
- HMHolly M.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsGreat addition for Fall
Excited about the shirt dress for Cali Fall & Winter season.