We've reimagined our best-selling Blanket Shirt as the easiest-wearing dress! Designed for ultimate comfort and effortless versatility that keeps up with whatever your day has in store.
Color / Sandy Cabin Plaid
Half Light Little Boxes
Dusty Red Cusco Plaid
Atlantic Blue Bigbury Plaid
Sandy Cabin Plaid
Soft Lilac Halo Plaid
Blanket Shirt Dress
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Cut from the same lofty organic cotton twill that's even softer than it sounds.
- Worn as a dress or unbuttoned as an oversized shirt.
- Features chest pockets and buttons made from nuts.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 35 1/2" body length on size S.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
- VFValerie F.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsGreat piece!
I use this as a light jacket to wear over jeans and tshirt. It fits perfectly. The fabric, soft, quality 100%.
Would definitely recommend.
- RTReni T.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsGreat length!
I’m a fan of the original blanket shirt but I might like this one even better! The longer length has nice coverage so I can wear with leggings. Also nice as an extra layer/jacket
- RCRobin C.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsOld fashioned comfortable
This may become my new fav. Looks great with tights and over the knee boots I love wearing it
- AAKVerified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 4 starsBeautiful but longer than expected
I love the colors, feel and quality of this dress. I do wish Outerknown had petite sizes though. I'm just under 5'4' and this dress falls to my knees. I would have preferred to have it hit a few inches above, as it in the photos.
- HMHolly M.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingBlanket Shirt DressRated 5 starsGreat addition for Fall
Excited about the shirt dress for Cali Fall & Winter season.